Monday, May 13, 2013

Welcome


Welcome to my legal Blog. I have created this blog to show those who need legal help with criminal charges (felonies, misdemeanors, drug charges, sex crimes, DUI, homicide), personal injuries (car accidents), or civil rights issues (policy brutality, excessive force, First Amendment, Fourth Amendment, employment discrimination, housing discrimination) that you are not alone. There are others that have gone through what you are going through and I am here to tell you that I have seen a lot and worked with a lot of different people and I am confident that based upon my many years of experience I can help you as well. Please call me now at 719-545-0027 or view my website at http://www.mattmartinlaw.com/

This blog is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice regarding their individual legal issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment